If you regularly travel overseas or send and receive money in USD, then a CEDB USD Savings account may be what you need. This account provides an attractive interest rate, while you keep your funds ready for a future transaction, or suitable conversion – when the exchange rate is favorable.
- Minimum balance of USD 100.00 is required
- Attractive Interest Rate
- Free Cheque Book issuance
- Free SMS Banking
- Free Internet Banking
- 365 days banking with evening counter facility
- Free Mobile / Tele-phone bill payment
- Privilege Banking Facility
- Zeist, The Netherlands: Clean Energy Development Bank has been recognized as one of the 25 most progressive banks of the world and becomes the only bank from Nepal and third bank from Asia to join the...
- Kathmandu, March 19, 2013: In view of continuing with the expansion of its Gifting Brightness program yet again, Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB) once again, joined hands with the Clean Homes Inve...
- Kathmandu, March 17, 2013: Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB), today, presented waste bins to the Federation of Swayambhu Management and Conservation (FSMC) with a view to instigate attention f...