Clean Stockholder's Savings
The Clean Stockholders Account is a value added savings product designed exclusively for CEDB stockholders and Employee Provident Fund (Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh) contributors. With no minimum balance required, leading interest rate, and a host of practical benefits – this account seeks to provide good returns to its depositors.
- CEDB share holders and the EPF contributers
- No minimum balance required
- interest rate of 7.00% p.a. on Daily Balance
- Cash dividends will be deposited directly into this account.
- Free Debit card issuance
- Free Cheque Book issuance
- Free SMS Banking
- Free Internet Banking
- Free ABBS facility for the account holders
- 50% discount on Locker charges for the first year (subject to availability)
- 365 days banking with evening counter facility from selected branches
- Free Mobile / Tele-phone bill payment
- Saturday Banking Facility from selected branches
- Zeist, The Netherlands: Clean Energy Development Bank has been recognized as one of the 25 most progressive banks of the world and becomes the only bank from Nepal and third bank from Asia to join the...
- Kathmandu, March 19, 2013: In view of continuing with the expansion of its Gifting Brightness program yet again, Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB) once again, joined hands with the Clean Homes Inve...
- Kathmandu, March 17, 2013: Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB), today, presented waste bins to the Federation of Swayambhu Management and Conservation (FSMC) with a view to instigate attention f...