Clean Bal Bachat
Clean Bal Bachat is the first step in developing your child’s financial literacy. When you train your kids about how to save and manage money, you’re helping them develop beneficial financial habits that can last a lifetime.
- Interest Rate: 6.50% p.a.
- Interest Calculation: Daily
- Interest Application Cycle: Quarterly
- Minimum deposit to open A/C: NPR 500.00
- Free Clean banking and SMS banking
- Free ABBS for the account operator
- Deposit Insurance as prescribed by NRB
- Accidental Death Insurance (NPR 200,000.00) in case of the death of account operator or account holder (as nominated by the accountholder for insurance)
- Free withdrawals from any ATM of SCT ATM Network
- 0.50% premium interest for the account holder in normal Fixed Deposit Accounts
- Education loan at discounted rate (0.50% less than printed rate) to the beneficiary (children) of the account with average annual balance of NPR 1 Lakh for 4 years
- Free ATM Card for the accountholder
- Account operator can request for cheque book once the account balance is NPR 5,000.00
- The account will be automatically changed to Normal Saving A/C when the child becomes 16 yrs old
- Dedicated Personal Relationship Officer
- 0.10% of the deposit collected in every F/Y from new accounts under this scheme shall be contributed for the welfare of children & green future initiatives.
Children below 16 years of age.
- Kathmandu, March 19, 2013: In view of continuing with the expansion of its Gifting Brightness program yet again, Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB) once again, joined hands with the Clean Homes Inve...
- Kathmandu, March 17, 2013: Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB), today, presented waste bins to the Federation of Swayambhu Management and Conservation (FSMC) with a view to instigate attention f...
- “CEDB completed its 6th Annual General Meeting today at Staff College, Jawlakhel. The distribution of 10 % cash dividends, which is almost double as compared to last year’s dividend p...