Our Management Team
(From L-R: Mr. Anand Pradhan, Mr. Prashidha Man Shrestha, Mr. Sushant Adhikari, Mr. Shashi Raj Shrestha, Dr. Janak Lal Karmacharya, Mr. Manoj Goyal, Ms. Barsha Shrestha, Mr. Zanak Bdr. Rawal, Mr. Mahesh Bajracharya and Mr. Birendra Rana)
CEDB is managed by a team of dynamic professionals having a proven track record in the banking and the energy sector.
Mr. Manoj Goyal, Chief Executive Officer, has contributed more than two decades in the banking sector starting his career with NABIL Bank. He has served as the Chief Executive Officer of NMB Bank and Bank of Kathmandu.
- Ms. Barsha Shrestha, General Manager, has been in the banking sector for almost three decades starting her career with NABIL Bank. She was the Head of Privilege Banking in NABIL Bank prior to joining CEDB.
- Mr. Zanak Bahadur Rawal, Senior Manager- Accounts, Treasury and Administration, has contributed more than a decade in banking including as the Head of Accounts, Treasury and Operations in NMB Bank and Sanima Development Bank.
- Mr. Mahesh Bajracharya, Senior Manager- Operations, has contributed more than two decades in banking sector. Starting his banking career from Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited, he has various experiences in Global Market Operations, Card Operations, Operational Risk and Finance & Treasury. Prior to CEDB he was at Laxmi Bank.
- Mr. Birendra Rana, Senior Manager - Credit, has been with the Bank since 2008. He has extensive experience in Corporate Credit and Project Financing, and brings with him a banking exposure of over 6 years. He was with Nepal Bank prior to joining CEDB.
- Dr. Janak Lal Karmacharya is the power and utility management expert in addition to being the Head of the Energy Department at CEDB. He has contributed more than 40 years in the energy sector and has served as the Vice President of International Hydropower Association as well as the Managing Director of Nepal Electricity Authority.
- Mr. Shashi Raj Shrestha, Senior Hydropower Specialist, has contributed over 30 years to the energy sector in Nepal. He was a specialist in hydropower planning, development and construction at Nepal Electricity Authority prior to joining CEDB. Currently, Mr. Shrestha is responsible for due-diligence of projects at the Bank. His assignments include ranking of sites, site verification, review of feasibility studies and analyzing the technical and financial viability of the projects along with associated risk analysis involved in project financing.
- Mr. Anand Pradhan, Hydropower Specialist, has served for more than 13 years in the field of energy and hydropower in various capacities at various national and international organizations. As a Hydropower Specialist at CEDB, he has been conducting technical, environmental, commercial and financial appraisal of the projects while also carrying out due diligence studies on a number of projects for bank financing.
- Mr. Prashidha Man Shrestha, Hydropower Specialist, has contributed over 19 years as an engineer and has been involved in various projects in Nepal, from the initiation to execution stages. He was working as a Deputy Resident Engineer with Fichtner JV - Germany, prior to joining CEDB. At the Bank, his responsibilities are to review hydropower projects in terms of technical standards and adequacy of design, while also conducting due diligence studies for project financing.
- Mr. Sushant Adhikari, Electro-Mechanical Engineer, has contributed over 8 years as a mechanical engineer and had worked with SMEC Australia and other related organizations before joining CEDB. At the bank, he conducts feasibility and detail studies on hydropower projects and its management.
- Mr. Dinesh Dulal - Micro Finance & Renewable Energy
- Mr. Rajendra Shakya - Consumer Loan
- Ms. Vinisha Maskey - Human Resources
- Mr. Vishnu Prasad Manandhar - Administration / Operation
- Mr. Purna Chandra Dahal - Legal Department
- Mr. Sachin Dahal – Strategy Development
- Mr. Vishnu Prasad Manandhar - Sitapaila
- Mr. Niraj Shrestha - Durbar Marg
- Ms. Deepa Shrestha - Thapathali (Branch In Charge)
- Mr. Ashok Kshetri - Birtamode
- Mr. Binod Gajurel - Gorkha
- Mr. Kamal Khadka - Katari
- Mr. Dhurba Banskota - Phidim (Branch In Charge)
- Mr. Bikash Bikram Shah - Taplejung (Branch In Charge)
- Mr. Gokarna Sedhain - Salleri
- Zeist, The Netherlands: Clean Energy Development Bank has been recognized as one of the 25 most progressive banks of the world and becomes the only bank from Nepal and third bank from Asia to join the...
- Kathmandu, March 19, 2013: In view of continuing with the expansion of its Gifting Brightness program yet again, Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB) once again, joined hands with the Clean Homes Inve...
- Kathmandu, March 17, 2013: Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB), today, presented waste bins to the Federation of Swayambhu Management and Conservation (FSMC) with a view to instigate attention f...