All information contained on this website is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. However, the information is selective and CEDB has not verified the information, which may not be complete or accurate for your purposes. CEDB makes no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
Neither CEDB nor any of its directors, employees and associates guarantees the security of this website, gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy nor accepts any responsibility arising in any other way including by reason of negligence for, errors in, or omissions from, the information on this website and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage, however caused, as a result of any person relying on any information on the website or being unable to access this website.
Materials on the CEDB website may contain general information about our products and services. Unless otherwise stated in the CEDB website, this information:
- does not constitute an offer or inducement for you to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- does not form part of the terms and conditions for your acquisition of CEDB’s products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service of CEDB, please contact CEDB directly. The materials on the CEDB website do not take into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs. CEDB recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon the materials on the website or third party material. All applications for credit are subject to CEDB’s normal credit approval criteria applying from time to time.
The CEDB website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties ("third party websites"). Links to other websites are provided for convenience only and does not represent the endorsement or approval of the operators of third party websites, or the materials on third party websites ("third party material") or goods or services referred to in them ('third party products"), or any software downloads available from them, or authorize the reproduction of third party material.
All advertisements, inducements, offers to sell and statements relating to third party products on third party websites are the responsibility of and given by the third party website operator only, not CEDB. Unless otherwise stated on the CEDB website, CEDB does not act on behalf of third party website operators in any capacity. Before considering whether to acquire or continue holding third party products you should endeavor to obtain any relevant Terms and Conditions from the issuer or seller of same.
CEDB shall determine at its sole and absolute discretion, consent or refusal for any entity to place a link to any part of the CEDB website. You must not create a link to any part of the CEDB website without our prior written consent.
To the extent permitted by law, CEDB makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for purpose of materials on the CEDB website or of third party material or third party products; or
- that third party material or materials on the CEDB website do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- that third party material or materials on the CEDB website are free from computer viruses; or
- that access to third party material or materials on the CEDB website will be uninterrupted.
To the extent permitted by law, CEDB is not liable to you for any loss, damage, liability, claim or expense (including but not limited to legal costs) whatsoever in connection with the materials on the CEDB website or third party material.
You agree not to transfer, or attempt to transfer, any material, viruses or code to the CEDB website that could cause damage or harm to the site or in any way impede the security of CEDB's website. You may not attempt to alter the CEDB website.
Please contact CEDB if you would like to place a link to any part of the CEDB Web Site.
In addition to the other terms outlined in this agreement, any link from your site to CEDB's site is subject to your site complying with the following conditions:
- You must comply with all relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction
- Your site must not replicate the content of the CEDB site
- You must not frame any part of CEDB's site
- Your link must be made in good faith and must not be established in a way that blocks or prevents the display of any part of CEDB's website
- You must not mistakenly imply that CEDB, or any member of the CEDB Group, endorses your product, service or organization.
Your site must not contain the following:
- Illegal, sexually explicit, pornographic, or otherwise offensive or distasteful material
- Content promoting gaming, wagering or betting sites
- Instructions on the manufacture and/or use of illegal drugs, or other dangerous materials
- Material that promotes harassment, hatred or discrimination based on age, race, religion, gender, sexual preference or any other factor
- Defamatory, disparaging, abusive, threatening or offensive messages (whether aimed at CEDB or a third party)
- False or misleading information about the products and services of CEDB or a member of the CEDB Group.
To the extent permitted by law, any liability of CEDB for a breach of a condition or warranty of any kind is limited at CEDB’s option, to:
- the supply of the goods or services again; or
- the repair of the goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Copyright in the Material on this Web Site is owned or licensed by the Clean Energy Development Bank Limited.
The CEDB website is only for use by, and any products and services displayed or referred to in it are only available to, Nepalese residents, and may not comply with non-Nepali laws. The use of the CEDB website and to any disputes arising from its use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of Nepal and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Nepal.
- Zeist, The Netherlands: Clean Energy Development Bank has been recognized as one of the 25 most progressive banks of the world and becomes the only bank from Nepal and third bank from Asia to join the...
- Kathmandu, March 19, 2013: In view of continuing with the expansion of its Gifting Brightness program yet again, Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB) once again, joined hands with the Clean Homes Inve...
- Kathmandu, March 17, 2013: Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB), today, presented waste bins to the Federation of Swayambhu Management and Conservation (FSMC) with a view to instigate attention f...