CEDB is committed to protecting your money and personal information!Whether you are concerned about online banking or other traditional banking security threats, you'll find help here.
When should you contact us?
If you have reason to believe:
- Your account has been compromised.
- You have received a suspicious email, SMS or phone call regarding your account from us.
- You have not received expected mail from us.
- You see anyone acting suspiciously at a CEDB ATM or branch.
Please contact us immediately if you suspect your personal details may have become known to others or if you believe an unauthorized transaction has been performed on your account.
- Zeist, The Netherlands: Clean Energy Development Bank has been recognized as one of the 25 most progressive banks of the world and becomes the only bank from Nepal and third bank from Asia to join the...
- Kathmandu, March 19, 2013: In view of continuing with the expansion of its Gifting Brightness program yet again, Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB) once again, joined hands with the Clean Homes Inve...
- Kathmandu, March 17, 2013: Clean Energy Development Bank (CEDB), today, presented waste bins to the Federation of Swayambhu Management and Conservation (FSMC) with a view to instigate attention f...